- Fellow of Academy of Medicine, Singapore (Orthodontics)
- Fellow of The College of Dental Surgeons, Singapore
- M.Orth RCS (Edinburgh)
- Master of Orthodontics with Distinction (HK)
- B.D.S (Singapore)
Dr. Dale Phan is a Specialist in Orthodontics accredited by Singapore Dental Council.
Special interest in ...
His philosophy ...
- Interceptive Orthodontic Treatment (Early Intervention/Treatment) - It is a great service to the young children if certain dental and developmental conditions are detected and managed early. As it will allow their dentition to develop normally and hence negate future needs for a more lengthy and complex treatment, saving time and money.
- Treating growing children/teenagers who need more than just straight teeth but a well-balanced growth of their jaw as well. Dentofacial Orthopedics Therapy can significantly maximize the growth potential of patients with growth deficiency in the upper or lower jaw. To him, it is most gratifying to see children growing up with improved confidence and self-esteem.
- Difficult cases that require him to think hard and out of the box to treatment plan and execute. Cases such as those that require complex multidisciplinary approach and collaboration with other dental specialists are always welcomed. He thrives on challenges!
Dr. Phan is a firm believer of continued education and always strives to keep his knowledge and skills abreast of the times. He has attended and presented in various local and international conferences such as European Orthodontic Conference and Asian Pacific Orthodontic Conference. He has also published his research findings in international orthodontics journal and participated in scientific research competition such as WJB Houston Research Award.
Awarded Gold Medal by The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh for being the best performing candidate in the membership examination.
Registered Dental Specialist (Orthodontics) with Singapore Dental Council
Fellow of Academy of Medicine, Singapore
Fellow of The College of Dental Surgeons, Singapore
Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Member of Singapore Dental Association